Senior residents at Lakeview Place (Danville, Indiana) and Lakeview Village (Speedway, Indiana) Apartments can enjoy a variety of activities throughout the day.
Aside from relaxing in their own studio or one-bedroom apartment, our communities have an active lifestyle for many senior residents.
- Large dining rooms: These cafeteria-style rooms are perfect for hosting resident pitch-in lunches, dinners, holiday-themed parties or even a bingo night. We also allow residents to use the adjoining kitchen for food preparation, storage and clean up.
- Common Lounge /sitting rooms: Our comfortable living room areas, with couches, chairs, coffee tables and task lighting, are accessible from the main entrances to each floor. These are ideal for reading a newspaper or book, or gathering to chat when family members or friends come to visit.
- Outdoor Space: Rest among the trees, shrubs and flowers, and spy an occasional chipmunk or bird in Lakeview Properties’ outdoor common areas. These are complete with picnic tables, gazebos, tables/chairs and swings for residents to relax in favorable weather.
- Onsite Library / Activity Rooms: Our senior residents can borrow from our library of books, magazines, music, puzzles and games in our on-site library/activity room. Or they may sit and play a game with a family member or fellow resident. We also have recreational and fitness equipment (treadmill, bike, game tables) available in some activity rooms.
- Beauty Shop: No need to leave the comforts of your apartment to get your hair or nails done. Lakeview Village (Speedway) and Lakeview Place (Danville) apartments both have on-site facilities for our senior residents to use or enjoy a weekly service from our regular beautician.
- Transportation and Scheduled Outings: Twice a month, Lakeview residents can use a company-provided shuttle bus for routine outings or errands. Some of the events our residents have participated in include: lunch or dinner at area restaurants; grocery or retail shopping trips; dinner theater; and holiday light shows. Residents often organize their own activities too, with driving residents assisting others with transportation to their bank, church, post office, health club or other errands throughout the week. Lakeview properties can also refer or arrange for other transportation for senior residents, such as taxi, LINK or IndyGo bus service, upon request.